Sunday, December 5, 2010

Food Log 12/5/10

Breakfast: cornbread (still using my local and organic cornmeal from Frankferd Farms, and raw milk as the only ingredients), blueberry rhubarb jam from Fresh from the Vines, and honey; fairtrade organic hot cocoa made with raw milk


Lunch: Nick's housemate Chris works at Cracker Barrel, and we finally went so he could be our server. I had cinnamon french toast and bisquits with apple butter!
Dinner: Domino's veggie pizza


I'm also making chili tonight that I can have for lunch and dinner tomorrow with my leftover cornbread. I'm using my canned tomatoes, frozen peppers and beans, habanero pepper, garlic, and local/free range ground beef. I'm planning on melting some of my pepperjack cheese from Wholly Cow pastures when I eat it tomorrow! I'm happy that this meal will be entirely local and organic, with the exception of salt that I may sprinkle on top (only if it needs it of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment