Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Food Sources

To help me keep track of all of my farms, I'm making a list of everywhere I've bought from so far, and offering a link to a website (if one is available) to any who are interested in checking them out for themselves.

Fresh from the Vines Sustainable Farm and Bakery
Frankferd Farms
Erie Whole Foods Co-op
Local providers for Erie Co-op from whom I have purchased food:
-Rahal Farms Northeast PA
-Weeping Willow Hartstown PA
-Raymond Byler Farms Hartstown PA
-Middlefield Ohio Northeast Pastures
-Grabskis Farm Erie PA
Whole Foods, Pittsburgh PA
Local providers for Whole Foods from whom I have purchased food:
-Sligo, PA (farm name not offered)
Market House, Meadville PA
I intend to get the farm names for my Market House farmers next Saturday.
Wooden Nickell Buffalo Farm
Finney's Deli and Bulk Foods, Cambridge Springs
Restoration Herbs
I am also hoping to make purchases from a local amish farmer.

I intend to add to this list throughout the next few months as I continue to discover more local and organic food sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment