Saturday, September 11, 2010

Food Log 9/10/10

Breakfast: apple
Lunch: omelette - eggs, green onion, and buffalo burger meat - cooked in butter, with a side of cornbread. My dad makes an omelette similar to this that I love, except that he uses sausage and adds cheese and hot sauce as well. I was craving something satisfying and filling so this did the trick, and also made me reminisce about breakfasts at my dad's house.


Dinner: New York Strip Steak from Grabski's Farm (free range, grass fed beef) cooked with sage and mashed potatoes with milk, garlic, butter, parsley, and chives. I took lots of pictures of my dinner tonight because it was so delicious and I had some help in the kitchen from my boyfriend. I also made enough steak so that I could have a steak salad on Monday, with leftover potatoes too.
Snacks: maple ice cream! and cornbread

Chopping garlic (my fingers will smell for days!)


Steak and potatoes cooking


Delicious mashed potatoes - the picture simply can't do them justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment