Saturday, September 4, 2010

Food Log 9/4/10

Breakfast: apple
Lunch: leftover cornmeal buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup (just as good as yesterday!)
Dinner: 2 poached eggs, leftover ratatouille, and boiled potatoes with fresh parsley



Snacks: raspberries, grapes, CHIPS! (cut up potato, parsley, green onion - baked)

These chips were delicious (my friends agree!). Potato chips have always been my vice, and I was starting to feel a little down in the dumps watching all of my friends pound doritos, so I needed to find a solution. I cut my potato with a knife, which made them difficult to cut them thin enough, but they were still crunchy and completely satisfied my craving. Next time I'm out I plan on buying a hand chopper, and I'm certain my chips will be the best chips ever! Finding a healthy, local, organic version of one of my favorite snacks is a definite victory for the day, and I think they'll prove to be a strong support for my mental and emotional health whenever I feel a little left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment