Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Food Log 9/7/10

Today was another crazy busy day, but I atleast made time for some relatively decent meals. Looking forward to cooking tomorrow! I'm also eagerly anticipating my weekend adventures, definitely experimenting with cheese making, and doing some more canning to add to my stock.

Breakfast: pear
Lunch: grapes, smoothie (same ingredients as last time), hard boiled egg, cornbread - corn meal, raw milk, eggs
Dinner: left over smoothie, cornbread, hard boiled eggs
Snack: cornbread with maple syrup (I was obviously really loving my cornbread today!)

My cornbread isn't much to look at, and some might find it a little bland, but it tasted great to me. I'm going to try adding different things to my recipe to make it a little more interesting too!

No comments:

Post a Comment